Membership and Eligibility
1. Membership in SHUSA is open to any full time undergraduate student at Seton Hill University.
2. Students must be nominated by a current SHUSA member or Seton Hill University faculty or staff member.
3. Prospective members complete an application and then interview with the program advisors. Advisors evaluate and determine eligibility for acceptance into the program.
4. Nominations are examined once per semester. Acceptance into the program takes place prior to the fall and the spring semesters.
5. Members must maintain a minimum G.P.A. of 3.0 per semester.
6. The number of total members in the program is at the discretion of the advisors.
7. Membership may be withdrawn for failure to comply with the SHUSA Constitution.
Return to SHUSA Homepage