SHUSA Strategic Plan
1. To maintain a strong commitment to relationship-building and community service within Seton Hill University and throughout the region to advance the strategic goals of the University regarding town-and-gown relations.
2. To promote philanthropic education, in the tradition of the Sisters of Charity, through awareness, engagement, and personal philanthropy.
3. To develop and build self-confidence, leadership potential, professional skill, and strength of character within each member.
4. To engage Seton Hill University students, alumni, prospective students and friends in a variety of programs, events, and activities in order to cultivate and strengthen their bond and relationship to the University.
Membership and Eligibility
1. Membership in SHUSA is open to any full time undergraduate student at Seton Hill University.
2. Students must be nominated by a current SHUSA member or Seton Hill University faculty or staff member.
3. Prospective members complete an application and then interview with the program advisors. Advisors evaluate and determine eligibility for acceptance into the program.
4. Nominations are examined once per semester. Acceptance into the program takes place prior to the fall and the spring semesters.
5. Members must maintain a minimum G.P.A. of 3.0 per semester.
6. The number of total members in the program is at the discretion of the advisors.
7. Membership may be withdrawn for failure to comply with the SHUSA Constitution.
SHUSA Strategic Plan (download)
Return to SHUSA Homepage