ATHLETIC HALL OF FAME
Seton Hill University Athletics has maintained a rich tradition of academic and athletic excellence. In the fall of 2006, Seton Hill University and its athletic department took a historic step by announcing the inception of an athletic hall of fame.
Receiving the university's highest athletic honor is something our student athletes will remember forever. There are many other deserving people who should be honored by being inducted into the hall of fame. Nominations are always being sought for future induction ceremonies and may come from any source.
Anyone interested in nominating an individual for the Seton Hill University Athletic Hall of Fame is invited to submit a written nomination to Hall of Fame Committee, Athletics Department, Seton Hill University, Greensburg, PA 15601 or by filling out the online nomination form.
- Must have graduated from Seton Hill University at least 10 years ago
- Must have participated in varsity athletics for at least two years
- Must have coached for at least 10 years at the university or must be a graduate of the university and have 15 years of coaching at another university
- Need not be a graduate of Seton Hill University
- Must have at least 15 years of service to Seton Hill University
Call for Nominations
Call for Nominations for the 2013 Athletic Hall of Fame awards will close as of June 30, 2013. Past Athletic Hall of Fame awardees are listed below. Winners will be introduced at 2013 Homecoming and Family Weekend.
Athletic Hall of Fame Award Recipients